Frequently Asked Question
How do I print from a Chromebook?
Last Updated a year ago
- When you have the content you want to print up press Ctrl+p to get the print dialog.
- The printer will default to "Save PDF".
- Click the printer selection box then press See More to get a printer selection box.
- You should see the BlackWhiteFollowMe and ColorFollowMe Printers.
- Please select the appropriate printer.
- The first time you print to each of the FollowMe printers you will be prompted to sign in to the dialog shown below.
- Please use your school username (Ex: 909812023 or bdailey) and password.
- You will then be able to go to any copier or printer to release your job.