Frequently Asked Question
1. Press the voicemail button (as pictured below) on the phone.
2. Enter your voicemail password.
3. Press 1 for new messages (if any) or old messages, press 2 for change folders, press 3 for advance options, press 0 for mailbox options, press * for help, press # exit voicemail.
New Messages (Menu 1)
4. The first message will playback.
5. Press 3 for advance options, press 5 to repeat the message, press 7 to delete the message, press 8 to forward your message to another user, press 9 to save the message, press * for help, press # to exit voicemail.
Change Folders (Menu 2)
6. Press 0 for new messages, press 1 for old messages, press 2 for work messages, press 3 for family messages, press 4 for friends messages, press # to cancel and take you back to the main menu.
Mailbox Options (Menu 0)
8. Press 1 to record your unavailable message, press 2 to record your busy message, press 3 to record your name, press 4 to record your temporary greeting, press 5 to change your voicemail password, press * to return to the main menu.